Universal Remote for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
A truly revolutionary idea, UnityRemote not only replaces all your conventional remotes, but also gives you full wireless control of your devices using your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
For Sale at www.outshopping.co.za
- Universal Remote – Replace all your remotes with your iPhone – UnityRemote supports all devices with IR remotes.
- No dongle required – No need to plug anything into your iPhone, simply walk into the room and use
- Actions – Create ‘actions’ to control multiple devices simultaneously. For example, turn on your TV, DVD player and Hifi, select the right channel and start playing a DVD, all by pressing one button.
- Learning – Teach UnityRemote to control devices not already in the database. Easy set up – Simply place the UnityRemote in your room, download the UnityApp and follow the set-up assistant.
- Gestures – Use swipe gestures to control volume and channels.
|Documents To Go® for Your iPad™, iPhone™ or iPod touch®
Documents To Go is an all-in-one application with support for Microsoft® Word, Excel & PowerPoint, PDF, Apple iWork and other files and attachments. It includes a desktop application (Win and Mac) to provide 2-way file synchronization and a version with support for Google Docs, Box.net, Dropbox, iDisk and SugarSync is also available.
|Microsoft Word Editing|
|View, edit and create Microsoft Word documents on the go and experience the freedom of being able to review and update any of the Word documents you rely upon; anytime, anywhere. Advanced viewing and editing features include touch navigation, cut/copy/paste, bulleted and numbered lists, fonts, embedded pictures, tables, word count, password-protected files and the ability to edit in landscape view.
|Microsoft Excel Editing|
|View, edit and create Microsoft Excel spreadsheets while on the road without having to wait to get back to the office or home. This latest version adds support for Excel 2007/2010 and many advanced viewing and editing features such as freeze rows or columns, touch navigation, cut/copy/paste, multiple worksheets, 111 formulas, password-protected files, cell and number formatting, find, undo/redo and the ability to edit in landscape view.|
|Microsoft PowerPoint Editing|
|(‘Documents To Go Premium’ only)
View, edit and create Microsoft PowerPoint presentations anytime, anywhere. Make last minute changes, rehearse, add speaking notes, re-arrange slides and more; all without having to power up your laptop. With support for PowerPoint 97-2010, you can even start on a new presentation on the go and finish it up when you’re back in the office or home.
|Online/Cloud Documents Support|
|(‘Documents To Go Premium’ only)
Download, view and edit your files from your Google Docs, Box.net, Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk or SugarSync account directly in Docs To Go. Any changes you make can be saved and synchronized back to the online account so that you’ll always have the most up-to-date version. You can even create new files in Docs To Go and upload them immediately to your account.
|iPad/iPhone 4/iOS 4 Enhancements|
|Documents To Go is a Universal application so that means you can install and use it on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. You also get new features which can only be found on the iPad, iPhone 4 or iOS 4. These include support for iTunes File Sharing so you can easily move files between your device & computer as well as support for inter-application document sharing, which means apps like the built-in “Mail” app can now open supported attachments in Docs To Go.
|For iPad, iPhone 4 and devices running iOS 4; you can now download, view & edit supported attachments using any email provider (Exchange, MobileMe, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, AOL, etc.) through the built-in Apple “Mail” app. To learn how, see here|
|Desktop Application with 2-Way File Sync|
|Windows and Macintosh users can download a desktop application that provides 2-way file sync using a Wi-Fi connection. Any changes made to a file, such as a Word document, will automatically be merged with the corresponding document upon synchronization.
Download the desktop application here!
|All Your Files in One Location|
|In addition to supporting Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Documents To Go incorporates Apple’s built-in viewing technology to help you view other files, such as PDF and iWork, on your device. That way, Documents To Go keeps all your important files in one central location and makes managing and using them simple and straightforward.
|Powered by InTact Technology|
|Thanks to DataViz’ InTact Technology, when you edit Word, Excel or PowerPoint files on your iPhone, the changes and original formatting are preserved, so they look the way they’re supposed to when you open them on your PC or Mac. Now you can have the confidence to know that your Office documents will not be compromised just because you needed to use them on the road.
A normal reset is sometimes referred to as a soft reset. A normal reset stops all running applications but does not erase any programs or saved data.
Caution be sure to save any unsaved data before performing a normal reset since a normal reset erases all unsaved data.
- Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home button on the iPhone 4.
- Continue holding these buttons at the same time for at least ten seconds until the Apple logo appears.. The iPhone is now restarting and will soon show the slide to unlock screen.
1.Google Sync is only supported on Apple iOS versions 3.0 and above. You can check your current version by going to Settings > General > About > Version. If you’re running an iOS before 3.0, upgrade to the latest iOS on Apple’s site: http://www.apple.com/ios/ before setting up Google Sync.
2. Perform a sync with iTunes to ensure that Contacts and Calendars from your iOS device are backed up to your computer. Learn more about backing up your Contacts and Calendars.
3. If your business, school, or organization uses Google Apps, your administrator will first need to enable Google Sync before you can take advantage of this feature. Note that if you enable Google Sync, your administrator may also have additional remote management capabilities (such as remote wipe or password requirements). Click to learn more or contact your administrator.
1. Open the Settings application on your device’s home screen.
2. Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Press Add Account….
4. Select Microsoft Exchange. iOS 4.0+ allows multiple Exchange accounts. However, if you’re on a device that doesn’t let you add a second account, you could also use CalDAV to sync Google Calendar and IMAP to sync Gmail.
Enter Account Info
5. In the Email field, enter your full Google Account email address. If you use an @googlemail.com address, you may see an “Unable to verify certificate” warning when you proceed to the next step.
6. Leave the Domain field blank.
7. Enter your full Google Account email address as the Username.
8. Enter your Google Account password as the Password. (If you are a 2-step verification user, please use an application-specific password instead.)
9. Tap Next at the top of your screen.
9a. Choose Cancel if the Unable to Verify Certificate dialog appears.
10. When the new Server field appears, enter m.google.com.
11. Press Next at the top of your screen again.
Set up “Send Mail As” feature
Enable Mail and Calendar
12. Select the Google services (Mail, Calendar, and Contacts) you want to sync. To receive and respond to meeting requests on your device, both Mail and Calendar need to be turned on, and New Invitations needs to be enabled in your Google Calendar settings.
To enable New Invitations, sign in to your Google Calendar using the web browser on your phone or computer. Go to Calendar Settings > Calendars > Click on the Notifications for the calendar you want to sync. Under Email check New Invitations (and any of the other Invitation settings you want enabled), and click Save.
13. Unless you want to delete all the existing Contacts and Calendars on your phone, select the Keep on my iPhone (or iPad or iPod touch) option when prompted. This will also allow you to keep syncing with your computer via iTunes.
If you want to sync only the My Contacts group, you must choose to Delete Existing Contacts during the Google Sync install when prompted. If you choose to keep existing contacts, it will sync the contents of the All Contacts group instead. If there are no contacts on your phone, the latter will happen — the contents of your All Contacts group will be synced.
You’ve set up Google Sync! Synchronization will begin automatically if you have Push enabled on your device. You can also open the Mail, Calendar, or Contacts app and wait a few seconds to start a sync.
Your files, anywhere
Any file you save to Dropbox also instantly saves to your computers, phones, and the Dropbox website.
- 2GB of Dropbox for free, with subscriptions up to 100GB available.
- Your files are always available from the secure Dropbox website.
- Dropbox works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
- Works even when offline. You always have your files, whether or not you have a connection.
- Dropbox transfers just the parts of a file that change (not the whole thing).
- Manually set bandwidth limits — Dropbox won’t hog your connection.
Shared folders allow people to work together on the same projects and documents.
- Invite friends, family or teammates to a folder. It’ll be as if you saved the folder to their computers.
- See other people’s changes instantly.
- Create photo galleries viewable by anyone you choose.
- Send a link to any file in your Dropbox using your Public folder.
Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry keep your Dropbox at hand, even on the go.
- Bring your files with you when you’re on the go.
- Edit files in your Dropbox from your phone.
- Easily upload your photos and videos to Dropbox.
- Share freely with family and friends.
Your stuff is safe
Dropbox protects your files without you needing to think about it.
- Dropbox keeps a one-month history of your work.
- Any changes can be undone, and files can be undeleted.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and AES-256 bit encryption.
Download at www.dropbox.com
iPhone 4 very good condition for sale. Contact Paul on 073 9547667 Strubensvalley, West Rand.
If your iPhone does not display the number of the incoming call or name of the individual calling
Dial *#30# – Shows you if you have the call presentation (to see who is calling you) setting enabled or disabled.
How to check if call forwarding is active on your iPhone
*#21# – Displays any call forwarding settings enabled on your iPhone.
To check your IMEI Number on your mobile phone
Dial *#06# No need to tap Call.
IMEI is the unique identifier for your cell phone hardware. Together with your SIM information it identifies you to the provider network.
Test your iPhone signal strength in dB
On the top left of your iPhone you will see a reading in dB. the lower the reading is the better. Signal strength is actually measured in a negative numeric range of -50 dB to
beyond -110 dB. If your cell signal strength is -50 dB you would have a fantastically strong
signal, one of the best. In fact almost perfect. If your signal strength is -100 dB then you have
a very poor signal and are probably ready to drop the call.